This version contains the following improvements:
- CNOSSOS-EU method: improvements for better handling of national interpretations of the EU Directive, eg regarding exposure statistics, and for correctly modeling railway bridges
- RLS19 German road method: improvements for easier managing of national and CNOSSOS variations of the same project such as workflow support and building reflection losses
- Speed improvements through a range of enhancements, which is important when dealing with larger models and more complex methods such as CNOSSOS-EU
- More powerful determination of the most influential sources (now >1), using VARIAT MAX_SRC, for easier model analysis
- Bug fixes
- Diverse specific enhancements that may be important or useful for specific projects
All modifications are described in the readme file.
For LimA Version V2023 a new license file is needed. Users with valid maintenance can download their new license files at the support portal.