Without a valid license (3 license files and a Softnoise, or EMS Brüel & Kjaer, USB key) Predictor and Acoustic Determinator will start in demo mode.
To install Predictor and/or LimA please:
- Download the relevant setup file (32bit or 64bit) below
- After the download is finished the setup file is in your download folder
- The setup file can be a zip file or a exe file.
- In case of a zip file unzip the setup file into a temporary local folder
- In case of a exe file copy the exe file into a temporary local folder
- Download your license files:
- Go to https://softnoise.com/products/predictor-lima/support/
- Click on the button ‘Download License Files’
- After the download is finished there will be a <dongle-id>.zip file in your download folder.
- Unzip your license files into the root of the temporary local folder
- There will now be 3 license files in the temporary folder: .licx, .lic and .liz
- Start Setup.exe in the temporary local folder
- Follow the wizard
- Install the license files
- For Predictor: Copy the 3 license files from the temporary local folder into the Predictor program folder (e.g. for 32bit C:\Program Files (x86)\Softnoise\Predictor 2022.11)
- For LimA: Copy the .liz file from the temporary local folder into the LimA Grunddat folder and rename the file to lizdat.liz (e.g. C:\LimA\Grunddat)
- Download and Install the HASP driver
- Download the HASP driver from the table below
- After the download is finished there will be a HASP.zip file in your download folder
- Unzip HASP.zip
- Start HASPUserSetup.exe and install the HASP driver
This will enable you to install Predictor, LimA and Acoustic Determinator.
Overview Predictor-LimA configurations and prices